As a trusted and objective third party, Retensa’s ability to extract candid and focused information from employees and management is greater than what a company can gather internally.
We build individual, departmental, and company-wide profiles benchmarked against your industry and in-line with the Emergent Lifecycle to identify current and potential challenges.
Retensa’s clients get the following from our solutions:
- Reduced Direct Expenses of New Employee Acquisition – Sourcing, Recruiters Salary, Executive Search Fees, Management Interviews, Travel, Testing, Signing Bonus, Relocation, Orientation, and New-Hire Training.
- Reduced Indirect Expenses from Employee Separations – Reduced Productivity, Increased Absenteeism, Unfinished Sales, Lost Income/Billable Hours, Lower Morale, Dissatisfied Customers, Added Strain on Existing Workforce, Workflow Errors, Inventory Anomalies, Liability, Lost Training Investment, New Employee Ramp to Productivity, Ineffective Shadowing and Mentoring.
- Reduced long-term costs of Recruiting services – Advertising, Target Employee Marketing, Job Fairs, and Internet Job Application.
- Reduced Overhead for HR, Administration, and IT/Network Security.
- Increased differentiation to clients, because a Firm’s people are accessible, more focused, and more available for billable hours.
- Increased attractiveness of Firm to potential applicants resulting in increased Quality of Candidacy.
- Increased retention as workforce is given opportunity to express the need for improvement, offer constructive feedback, and become a component of success for their Company.
- Providing every client with a quantifiable Return on Investment.