In modern society, you are what you do. So we chose to do really interesting work.
The people at Retensa are curious, introspective, and like getting things done (a good checklist is like gold). Retensa is an employee-owned company. So what we do really matters, because we see the benefits both personally and professionally.
Since we are passionate about workplaces, we put as much effort in our own as we do any client. From the regular appearances of healthy seasonal snacks to the abnormally large stuffed animals, being at Retensa is a little different. Here is a sample of the ways that we reward and recognize
- Pomegranate Juice
- Summer Fridays
- Tuesday Breakfasts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Reward
- Nights at the Retensa Condo
- Work from Home/Flexible Work Arrangements
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement
- “Founder” Awards
- Personal Days
- Volunteering Holidays
Retensa is helping redefine today’s work environment by creating a culture that measures success by engaging and inspiring ourselves. It is our goal to cultivate innovation from our staff. Minds are exercised and ideas are exchanged. You can create your career here and we will help you succeed in it. That’s what Retensa does, we make a difference in how people live and the way they work.
The ideal team member is a Training Manager, HR Director, Organizational Development Manager, Employee Relations or a consultant for a Human Capital Management firm.
Internships are an important part of finding new talent for our consulting teams. We made your own intern page, click here for Retensa internships.
Value of working at Retensa
What do people like about working here? Here is what they said:
- Being part of an internationally recognized thought leader and established brand
- A stimulating environment in which to learn and expand your ability
- Access to industry resources: research, administrative, and technical
- Increased press, publications, and speaking opportunities
- Work-life balance with ability to pursue your interests
- Access to cutting edge online software tools
- Training re-imbursement for career and non-career related courses of your choosing
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Ownership in a growing organization
How to Apply
If you value flexibility and want to be a part of an engaging team, apply to our available positions here: Retensa Jobs