Are you a nonprofit employer? You can’t recruit your way out of this
Nonprofit NY invites Retensa to speak at “Recruit to Retain: Know Who to Hire and Minimize Costly Legal Mistakes.” Gain retention insights to retain not-for-profit staff. Retensa CEO, Chason Hecht, is speaking alongside Lisa Brauner, Partner at Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP.
What will I learn in this webinar?
- How to diagnose, predict, and prevent not-for-profit staff turnover
- Improve the employee experience at each stage of the employee lifecycle
- Accelerate positive organizational change for nonprofits
- Minimize risk of costly legal mistakes when recruiting and hiring employees
Tuesday, September 13th, 2022
9:00am CT / 10:00am ET
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors of Nonprofit / Government / Workforce Development
- CHROs, CFOs, and COOs
- HR Directors, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers
- Directors of Development & Philanthropy
About Nonprofit NY:
Nonprofit New York (formerly NPCC) exists to strengthen and unite New York’s nonprofits. We’re building a thriving community of extraordinary nonprofits — a relentless, collective force for good. With nearly 1,600 member organizations, we’ve been building a powerful nonprofit community in New York for 35 years, driven by the belief that when one nonprofit is stronger, all of us are stronger. Nonprofit New York is a 501(c)3 nonprofit membership organization based in Manhattan. Visit www.nonprofitnewyork.org for more information.