K2 Corporate Mobility invites Retensa to present “Mobility & Talent Transformed: Keeping Your Mobile Workforce Engaged and Motivated.” At this virtual roundtable, global mobility and talent professionals will learn insights from recent research to engage and retain top talent.
A major focus of today’s leadership is: How do we develop and inspire our global talent?
Mobility departments can deliver the answer.
With the deepest experience with a virtual workforce, Mobility is most capable of building the retention environment with the emerging “forever mobile” workplace. In this session, mobility professionals will learn:
- What are the motivational drivers of today’s assignee, transferee and “WFH” population?
- How technology permanently transformed mobility’s success in relocation
- Leading insights from recent data research to engage and retain top talent
- Tools and tactics to maximize transferring employee effectiveness, loyalty, and performance right now
Thursday, February 25th, 2021
9:00am CST / 10:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT
Corporate Mobility and HR Professionals are Free as a Retensa Guest
As it integrates with Talent, People, and Culture amid massive social change, the relocation realities have transformed. Mobility may be most capable of transforming access to the forever mobile workforce in a globally accessible world. Who Should Attend:
- Corporate Mobility Managers
- Directors of Global Mobility
- Company Relocation Managers
- National HR Directors
- VP’s of Talent/Culture/HR
About K2 Corporate Mobility: K2 is an independent relocation management company providing global relocation solutions to multinational companies. Through our global offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, Scandinavia, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australia we support our client’s mobility needs in 186 countries. Virtual Round Tables Info: K2 hosts a Virtual Corporate Round Table open discussion forum for clients and corporate mobility contacts to discuss challenges, insights and solutions covering a wide array of mobility topics. During these sessions K2 connects over 380 corporate contacts, from 96 diverse companies, 67 difference cities in 15 countries.