A major focus of today’s leadership is: How do we develop and inspire our global talent?
Mobility departments can deliver the answer.With the deepest experience with a virtual workforce, Mobility is most capable of building the retention environment with the emerging “forever mobile” workplace. In this session, mobility professionals will learn:
- What are the motivational drivers of today’s assignee, transferee and “WFH” population?
- How technology permanently transformed mobility’s success in relocation
- Leading insights from recent data research to engage and retain top talent
- Tools and tactics to maximize transferring employee effectiveness, loyalty, and performance right now
Thursday, February 25th, 2021
9:00am CST / 10:00am EST / 3:00pm GMT
Corporate Mobility and HR Professionals are Free as a Retensa GuestAs it integrates with Talent, People, and Culture amid massive social change, the relocation realities have transformed. Mobility may be most capable of transforming access to the forever mobile workforce in a globally accessible world. Who Should Attend:
- Corporate Mobility Managers
- Directors of Global Mobility
- Company Relocation Managers
- National HR Directors
- VP’s of Talent/Culture/HR