Exit interviews are one of the most valuable tools to gather and the most effective to predict turnover. Great exit interviews capture:
- The employee experience
- Identify the motivational drivers of separation, and
- Determine the action(s) that will decrease resignation
But what if no one answers?
You get your questions in place.
Your email list is ready.
All that is left to do is hit [SEND].
Every 10 minutes, every hour you check but hardly anyone responds.
This is getting more common. Research suggests most online surveys fail to get the minimum response rate to represent your workforce.
Survey managers believe they did everything right, are you sure?
Retensa has helped companies for 20 years to create a culture of retention and keep top talent. Using data-driven feedback across the employee life cycle, now see what we learned…
Join a free 30 minute Best Practice session on
Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021 at
11:30am PDT / 1:30 pm CDT / 2:30pm EDT
- Increased survey deployments (and fatigue) in COVID era
- Response vs Completion rate
- Common oversights and pitfalls of an exit interview program
- Real-world best practice solutions
Who should attend:
- HR Generalists, HRBPs, Talent Associates
- Talent/HR Managers, Director of People, HR Directors
- VPs of Employee Relations, People & Culture, Talent Management
Devoreaux LaVoie is a Senior Talent Management Consultant at Retensa, with extensive experience in talent acquisition, development, and employee retention strategies. Specializing in training services, survey design, and qualitative data analysis, Devoreaux develops customized talent management solutions to improve the employer-employee relationship.